Plano Lacrosse High School Assistant Coaches and Youth Head Coaches openings
The Plano Lacrosse Association (PLA) is seeking High School Assistant Coaches & Youth Head Coaches for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 seasons.
We are looking for energetic coaches with a strong lacrosse background and acumen who want to teach and mentor young athletes and contribute to the growth of the PLA lacrosse program.
Positions available: • Varsity Assistant Coach • Youth Coaches 3rd-8th grade.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Previous lacrosse coaching experience preferred
• Strong leadership abilities
• Complete knowledge and understanding of the rules of the game
• Lacrosse playing experience (NCAA, MCLA, JUCO, High School)
• Communication with families and players throughout the season
• Game day planning and management.
• Assist the head coach in all aspects of the program during practice and game day
• Work with Program Director and Varsity Head Coach Tim Labelle to ensure our methodology is consistent
All candidates must be committed to the education and advancement of young men in the program not only as athletes, but as students and young men.
Salary: To be discussed, but competitive based on experience level.
Note: A pre-employment background check will be required as a condition of employment.
Contact for Information: Scott Derouen, PLA President: