The 2020-21 Registration for High School boys grades 9-12 includes both Fall and Spring. High School will practice 3 nights per week in the Fall season for approximately 10 weeks starting August 16. Spring season practices will be 4-5 nights per week begining in January and run through April. The high school activities include:
Cost is $1,700
Credit Card or Check
- Total of $1700 can be paid as a lump sum or
- Payment plan with down payment at regisration of $212.50 and 7 equal payments of $212.50 due the 15th of each month that will automaticall deducted from the credit card on file.
- New players will receive a 50% discount that will automatically be deducted from your registration.
- You can mail your checks to: Plano Lacrosse Association, 3948 Legacy Dr, Suite 106-151, Plano, TX 75023
- Final payments due by April 15, 2020.
US Lacrosse Memberships are required for our league and must be renewed each year for $30. Please go to https://membership.uslacrosse.org/ to renew or create a US Lacrosse number for your child. Once your membership had been renewed for the year, please go back to the Plano Lacrosse website to complete your player registration for the Fall season. Toward the end they ask for your league: select PLANO LACROSSE ASSOCIATION.
Uniforms for NEW players must be purchased, this is in addition to the dues. Contact the High School Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of jersey numbers for new players. Returning high school players will use existing uniforms and may purchase replacements.
Base Cost: $1,700.00
In Grades: 9 to 12 for 2020-21 School year